transom light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

transom light

what is the benafit of the light underneath the deck. does it light up the water at all for surfing at night??

laketime, can you check the email your registered with on this site and make sure its correct? I am receiving a lot of returned mail from your user profile.

Thanks,
    Matt

Comment

I think it is for Bowfishing. I'm not sure though.
      "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

It's just pretty, a little bling

Comment

It is for illegal fishing at night after you have illegally chummed.

Comment

It's so the little fishies can go to sleep without worrying about the closet monster.
            http://www.wakeboatworld.com
            []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

They are not cheap either. I had the dealer price one for us and the light alone is $495 with another $150 to install. Hard to believe for such a small little light.

Comment

On another thread regarding the transom light, WW had a post about a guy that inset LED's into the wood under his teak deck. Probably was very labor intensive, but way cool.
                Last edited by TigeDuner; 03-07-2007, 03:22 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

I fell in love with the design of these at the miami boat show...the price is a lot better too.

http://www.abysslite.com/abyss_product_line.html

I am thinking about putting on a couple of S800 lights.

Comment

Nice lights. I like the idea of the 3/16" hole in the hull. Install should be alot easier.

Comment

They look cool, do light up the wake nice when running...but they are thermally protected and only stay on for about 20 minutes.. and they do attract hungry fish

Comment

which lights are you refering to?

Comment

The one that come stock from Tige...I have a 2006 22VE

Comment

The factory light is way to pricey, so I am considering one of the models listed above in mtnsmith's post. Easier to install and half the price.

Comment

I'm sure those would work great...I'm not great with wiring etc so it was easy to check the box when I ordered the boat

Comment

Working...
                              X