2003 tige 22 cup holders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2003 tige 22 cup holders

anybody know off the top of their head the diameter of the cup holders in the 03 22v. I broke one and was going to replace it myself.

How about three inches.

Comment

Speaking of cup holders Lee, the rubber in the bottom of mine (they are stainless cup holders) is unsticking from the bottom and curling up. Is this rubber replaceable and how is it removed? Is it part of the drain that goes through the bottom of the cup holder? Thanks

Comment

It is not part of the drain. Could you not put a little silicone on the under side, put a full 20oz MT Dew in the cup holder and a day later take it out.

Comment

Lee, that a good idea and I will try it. Otherwise, if they are curled to much, I will just remove and replace them. I also assume that the cup holders are siliconed in place and twisting them should break the bond (one was loose and I found silicone at the top).
          Thanks for your help.

Comment

Lee speaks from experience. MT Dew works better than Coke or Pepsi.

Comment

Will diet dew work, its what I have in the fridge????

Comment

Just do the Dew! I have been dewing for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
                  Just do the Dew! I have been dewing for years now.
                  How 'bout a 20 oz Miller Lite?
                  Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

if you get the alum style holders get the smaller one's. I bought the bigger one's and well had to get handy with a dremel.
                    Originally posted by G-MONEY
                    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
                      How 'bout a 20 oz Miller Lite?
                      Probably have to use a 24 oz Miller since its a lite beer...

Comment

Originally posted by TigeDuner View Post
                        Probably have to use a 24 oz Miller since its a lite beer...
                        Excellent, simply excellent. I'm going to chuckle at this one for days
                        "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Perhaps a Guiness ? It's still a bit chilly outside and Guiness is a bit heavier beer !

Comment

Working...
                          X