switch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

switch?

So why did tige drop the switch series? Also why did they drop the regular 22v?
    2016 Tige Z3, 2014 Tige Z3
    2013 Tige Z3, 2004 Tige 24V (Legen....dary)

not sure on the real reason, but i have and 03i and wouldnt have gotten and 04 switch...I really didnt like the was they cheapend the boat up.
    I think they may have ditched the 22v due to having 3 boats in the 22 class.
    22ve, rz2 and 22ir. It wouldnt make real sense to have 3 different 22' vdrives. jm.02

Comment

the '05 and later 20i and 20v are the same as the '04 switch i and switch v, respectively. The difference is that the interior was upgraded to the equivalent of whats in the rest of the fleet.
      Freude am Fahren.

Comment

There wasn't a place for it in the line...it was a direct competitor with the 20V, which made no sense.

Comment

"Change is good" A successful company needs to "act, not react"
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Do you think it is still possible to order a 22v?
            2016 Tige Z3, 2014 Tige Z3
            2013 Tige Z3, 2004 Tige 24V (Legen....dary)

Comment

nope......
              Freude am Fahren.

Comment

Originally posted by loudelectronics View Post
                Real hard searching and you might find one left in someone's inventory

Ruune, like the signature.
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by loudelectronics View Post
                  check out stateamind watersports

stateamind.com or 1-314-731-3795 ask for andrew...the a great crew they'll do every thing in their power...how about a really good deal on an o6 22ve
                  The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

I don't think Stateamind have any switchs. But like Wannabe said everyone that works there will go out of there way to try and help you.

Comment

Stayton Motorsports in Oregon has two 06 22V's left in stock.

Check out staytonmotorsports.com

The red one is listed at $49,900 and it has the 380 engine.

Long live the V.
                      Formertigeowners.com
                      I used to be a member in the past.

Comment

I'll bet they are itchen to get rid of those.

Comment

Originally posted by boater View Post
                          I don't think Stateamind have any switchs. But like Wannabe said everyone that works there will go out of there way to try and help you.
                          im pretty sure i saw some switches up there recently with the 04 metcraft they'd just got it
                          The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Originally posted by Carter13 View Post
                            Long live the V.
                            I agree!
                            "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilasun View Post
                              I agree!
                              I got nothing against the V, I just liked the Ve better. I still would have chosen a Tige over the rest

Comment

Working...
                              X