Will these fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will these fit?

Leaving Friday to pickup 07 22ve, saw two 800lb ronix ballast bags and pump for sale near where im picking up the boat, my question will these fit from rear locker and underneath seats on each side? Boat has no ballast this is all new to me, it's 800 lbs on each side. Is this a good start for getting it surfing. 2x bags 1 pump four 400 bucks link to items. https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/59452768

just pm chpthrl on here and get the enzo style sacs and pumps. my old '12 22ve had chp custom sac in the rear with the small hard tank and 400lbs up front. it's all you will need to get a wave going.
    don't waste your time on the 800's as you will need more unless you rock a crew of 10 or 12 every outing.
    he will sell you everything you need to install a ballast system and his customer service is top notch.

be careful on the snake if that's where you boat. old man had a friend that had an old tige out of hagerman and said they dinged a few props over the years from logs and rocks. I was on CJ a few times in an old boomerang and it's a fun body of water but busy with fisherman..
    Last edited by sandm; 04-23-2020, 03:01 AM.
    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

I live in hagerman, but have boated this stretch for 5 years so I know the river this is just my first v drive venture

Comment

you're going to want bags that are meant to go in the rear lockers and extend under the seats with a smaller leg. Don't bother spending the money on the ones you linked.

Comment

With the length of those sacs, they are going to only yield about 650# each. Even with a fast pump, manually filling gets old real quick. I know those early gen eight.3 sac did not have any threaded ports, so the they could not be plumbed in. Only way to fill/drain was with the toss over the side pump.

Weight wise, these would ok if you typically have a large crew out every trip.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks for all the responses.

Comment

Working...
            X