Tube towing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tall

I attach a tube to each lifting ring. If I pull only one tube I might use a harness but it is easier to whip them outside the wake by using only one lifting ring.
    Let it be!!!

Comment

Thanks for all of the info on other boats. I really didn't shop around when I bought this boat, I have been behind tiges, and always wanted one, so I sorta just bought it Don't regret it at all though, so it's all good. Maybe I'll look around iwhen I look to upgrade.
      Originally posted by G-MONEY
      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
        Thanks for all of the info on other boats. I really didn't shop around when I bought this boat, I have been behind tiges, and always wanted one, so I sorta just bought it Don't regret it at all though, so it's all good. Maybe I'll look around iwhen I look to upgrade.
        A 'weak' place to tow tubes would not, duh, I own a Tige, was not a deal breaker. There were so many other things I liked about this boat compared to the competition. I would like to have a stronger pylon my next Tige though
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Just thought I would point out again that the ski pylon can be a selling point.

http://www.wakesiderides.com/viewArticle.php?id=394

Nautique has it.
          Be excellent to one another.

Comment

you would think something as simply as reinforcing a plylon would be standard. It's really cheap, and as much as we hate to say it, all the boats get used as a tube tower sometime!
            Originally posted by G-MONEY
            It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X