Depth finder location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depth finder location

Would anyone happen to know where the through hull depth finder is located in a 2015 Z3?
    Mine stopped working and I’m wondering if it might have come loose or maby a bad connection.
    Thanks
    Brian

Same here on a 2009 RZ4, depth reads 997.0'...... any help is appreciated.

Comment

Both boats are near the V drive on the starboard side. The plug should be along the wall the back seat lean back mounts to.
      Oh Yeah!

Comment

Are both of you seeing lake temp? If so, the Diducer/Triducer is bad.

Both have CAN wires (blue and white) and both have power and ground (purple or red and black). The 2009 has yellow to green for speed signal. If its a power or ground issue, you will loose all functions. If its a can issue you will loose lake temp and depth. Speed on the '09 would still work in that scenario.
        Oh Yeah!

Comment

I still see water temp and air temp

Comment

Update..... I still can’t seem to find the depth finder under my floor. But I did get a reply back about pricing one out from my dealer......and......around $1000.00.
            If I can’t find it how would it be something I can swap out?

Comment

So I figured out that on my 2009 RZ4 I have the airmar triducer. I am showing water/air temp and the speed wheel works fine. Only the depth is showing 997 feet. Could it be a grounding issue? or is the transducer bad?
              Last edited by Andresatp; 07-28-2019, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X