proper props for 2000 21v with 350 magnum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

proper props for 2000 21v with 350 magnum

another try, took too long to get back here maybe, to determine expected top end with 4 blade and 3 blade props. mechanic thinks with 4 blade on now, losing 25% top end. what do u think? thanks.

Same questions from original thread:

There are a few things we need to know.

1) black 1:1 v-drive or blue 1.46:1 v-drive?
    2) what is Dia and Pitch of the 4 blade, IF you have the blue 1.46:1. Moot point if its the black 1:1. A 4-blade might be the right choice, you might just have a less then ideal 4-blade if you wan to go fast.
    3) Lake elevation.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

My stock prop allowed me to run in mid to upper 40’s. With acme 1631 (I think.. aggressive prop for elevation and ballast), I run mid 30’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

civilgee, thanks. was stock prop 3 blade? walt m

Comment

thanks chpthril. just got back to this. checking notes on v drive question. walt m.

Comment

@moondoggy my stock prop was the 515 which I’m trying to sell since I got sold the boat and no longer need it. Selling it for $100 plus shipping from Houston TX

Comment

Working...
            X