Part number for RZR Alpha z bimini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part number for RZR Alpha z bimini

So my bimini decide to tear up while underway and both arms that go into the alpha z from the rear loop broke at the tower. The pieces that extend inside the tower hole snapped off.

So i need a part number for the actual bimini top and a part number for those arms - any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by whiteflash watersports; 05-21-2019, 04:52 PM.

B8382A from Great Lakes Boat tops. This is the complete bimini assembly. Had to edit. Yours is an RZR.
    Last edited by KoolAid; 05-21-2019, 04:50 PM.
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by whiteflash watersports View Post
      So my bimini decide to tear up while underway and both arms that go into the alpha z from the rear loop broke at the tower. The pieces that extend inside the tower hole snapped off.

So i need a part number for the actual bimini top and a part number for those arms - any help would be appreciated.
      Pretty sure there is a complete bimini for sale in the classifieds here. May not work for you. never thought about it but the RZR/R20 is a narrower beam so probably a different bimini.

Comment

d&p powell has one for sale. it's off a z3 iirc but could work?
        2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
        2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

92" wide tower bimini tends to tear up the brackets on an 85" tower. Trust me on this one. The 94" on a 92", no issues.
          Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAid View Post
            92" wide tower bimini tends to tear up the brackets on an 85" tower. Trust me on this one. The 94" on a 92", no issues.
            Good to know. Im going to learn from your experience on that one. Sounds like theres a backstory

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
              d&p powell has one for sale. it's off a z3 iirc but could work?
              It sold a couple of weeks ago (finally). Recommend reaching out to Great Lakes Boat Top for a new Bimini too.

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
                Good to know. Im going to learn from your experience on that one. Sounds like theres a backstory
                People tend to frown when the bracket rips the screws through the aluminum threads and the bimini comes flying down on them. Or at least I've been told that
                Oh Yeah!

Comment

Thanks for all of the replies. Ordered some stainless tubing from wholesale marine to rebuild the arms. Waiting on Great lakes to quote me a new top. They needed the part number.

Thanks for everyone's help,

Comment

Working...
                  X