2015 Z3 Avx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 Z3 Avx

Hi all, just a quick question about the avx system, I’m testing all of the boats features out of the water and am trying to move the big platform tap and nothing happens, the single tap moves but I can’t figure out the avx plate, even with the remote, it will change the screen value but the plate doesn't move.
    What am I not doing?? First tige boat and haven’t had it in the water yet
    Thanks
    Brian

It wont move out of the water unless you go into the dealer settings menu.

Comment

Weird but ok thanks do you know why

Comment

It automatically engages when you reach a certain speed.

Comment

It's a safety feature that only allows it to move while in the water at certain speeds.

Comment

Gotcha, worked well today, can anyone give me a general idea of the function. At #10 it’s deployed all the way down acting like a brake and at a #1 it’s all the way up

Comment

Originally posted by Brianw View Post
              Gotcha, worked well today, can anyone give me a general idea of the function. At #10 it’s deployed all the way down acting like a brake and at a #1 it’s all the way up
              The lower it is, the lower and longer the wave. Raise it up and you will get a steeper wave that isn't as long. I'd also be tempted to use a suck gate also, as that will allow you to run all your ballast instead of listing.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                X