2001 2100v Monster Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2001 2100v Monster Tower

Kinda like a proud papa.... got my tower installed this weekend. Love the quality of the tower and Bimini. Wish it was slightly taller (I’m 6’4”). I know part of the problem is the super wide beam of the boat.

Wasn’t expecting the pvc conduit under the rail to be in the way, but after a couple extra hours work we got what we wanted...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

looks good.
        2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
        2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Looks nice. Congrats.
          You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Sweetness. Definitely one of the towers I have considered. How long for install and can you post some pics of the holes you covered up? Also, if you have any advice to help installation or pics during the installation. A lot of people would love to hear that. Or just me. [emoji1787]

Comment

Installed same tower on my 2100v and love it. Good looking boat you got!

Comment

Originally posted by civilgee View Post
                Installed same tower on my 2100v and love it. Good looking boat you got!

I remember seeing it. How hard was that job?!

Comment

2001 2100v Monster Tower

Not bad, but definitely a 2 person job and a 3rd hand is helpful at times. I had around 10 hrs total. The Bimini top was difficult as the instructions sucked.

Comment

Looks great. I just bought the same tower but having trouble getting to the underside to mount the tower. How did you remove the side interior cushion panels to install the bases?

Comment

The seat backs are screwed in. you'll need to search for the screws- I found it easier to find them by taking a metal 3 foot measuring stick and sliding it between the seat and the fiberglass until i hit the screw- then used an extension on the drill bit to back the screws out- there are maybe 4 or 5 for each seat. There are access holes in the side of the boat to get at the gunnels for the back-plating. This is a huge PIA job- go slow. Also - when you drill the holes for the new tower, tape off the area and start your hole by drilling in reverse to avoid cracking the gel coat. there are tips on this all over the place.

Comment

Working...
                      X