V Drive Support bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V Drive Support bracket

Does anyone have a picture of a 2008 z1 v drive area under the back center seat. I saw a picture in another thread from JEtDriver and it looks as though he has a support bracket that I dont not have. His is in a slightly different boat so I just wanted to confirm that it wasnt something that was missing. Please see photos. He decided to mount his ballast pumps on the bracket that I am referring to.

This is mine

This is his

That bracket was also used on the Walter equipped packages. I think it may have disappeared from production after 07. It was kind of overkill as there are the rear motor mounts bolted to the trans not too far away. It looks like the aluminum brackets that go into the stringer didnt change. So you have a ton of real estate to fab and mount a bracket that would go from aluminum to aluminum and sit over trans/vdrive. Looks like one of your holes is drilled already

Im doing a 3 pump install on a slightly older 22V right now. Will post some pics later how I did pumps on the back wall. Not sure if the Z1 has as much room in the same area tho..
    Last edited by freeheel4life; 02-06-2019, 08:52 PM.

Comment

thank you freeheel4life! I am going to fab something up! It is the third pump that is really giving me the hard time right now. Each pump has a timer that needs to be mounted somewhat close and I would like it to be accesible.. I have been trying to make everything plug and play because i know next year ill be taking the boat apart again likely to do a surf system install... Please send pictures of the install.

Comment

Will do. Was waiting on some parts that are supposed to show up tomorrow, so pics probably wont happen until Thur night or Fri. Install is looking awesome.

Comment

I have the drawings of the original bracket if you need them for reference.
          Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
          X