Steering Component Part Numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steering Component Part Numbers

I have been lurking for a few months and have been able to search and find the answers to many questions I have had.

I purchased a 2004 22v a few months back and have decided to replace the steering cable as i think it is just starting to get a bit stiff. I also noted that the tilt helm has a little slop in it and I would like to replace too.

Can someone with some knowledge of Teleflex products confirm that the part numbers below are compatible with each other and also with my boat.
    • Teleflex Sh91610P Back Mount Rack Tilt Helm
    • Teleflex Sh91800P Pro Series Tilt Mechanism
    • Teleflex Ssc15418 Tfxtreme Rack Cable 18' (looking through this forum it is better to use an 18' instead of 17' if relocating cable above fuel tank)

I have emailed the store that I plan to purchase from (Boatstore.com) and they told me to contact Teleflex. I contacted Teleflex and they told me to contact their Technical department. I contacted Teleflex Technical Department but they have not responded so I am asking here.

I should mention that I am in Australia and buying online from the US, so I really need to get these part numbers right as returning incorrect items is just not economically feasible.

Thanks in advance.
Working...
X