• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you attach all the ropes to?

Comment

4 to the tower
      3 to the ski pylon
      the two that did not get up the first time and got into the boat were attached to the rear boat tie down eyes.

Comment

The ropes were a problem for us also, but after a couple of tries, we pulled it off with six. Nine will be our goal for next summer...

Comment

My dealer has pulled, I think, 8 barefooters behind his switch-i. I will ask him to put up a picture next time we talk.

Comment

Thats quite a drag on the boat. Can't wait to see that picture. Which motor was in his boat?

Comment

Its a 2004 switch i that was the boat that tige used for awsa certification we purchased it for our sponsorship of the Tampa Bay Waterski Show Team, it is powered by a marine power 6.0l 400hp. besides barefooters we pull 5 man jump team and a 8 to 10 girl ballet line.

Comment

Very impressive. Send on the pictures....

Comment

I'm in for seeing the 8-10 girls in the ballet line, Where are the pics?
                  My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

You can go to our web site www. fortesonline.com and there is a link to the ski team you can see some the pictures there.

Comment

Working...
                    X