Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 tige 24v wake for surfing

Found an 05 24v for 20k Needs a Little work thoughts compared to 99 21v

the 05 should make a really nice surf boat. If I remember correctly 05 will have new hull design and also fuel injected as apposed to carburated motor. Lots of info on hear about that era 24v

Comment

NICKYPOO maybe you could chime in on this one here's the ad http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...nced%20listing im a fix it kinda guy this boat obviously needs some love thoughts on holes in bow iv'e installed towers and that prop is mangled but for 20k im thinking about that 8 hour drive thanks guys just wanna be part of the Tige fam

Comment

Theres a pic of the gauge hrs, but have you seen a certified engine hours?

Holes in bow?

Mangled prop can = bent rudder, strut and shaft. Bent rudder and strut can lead to hull damage to.

As to the hull, that generation V makes one hell of a surf boat. Rides and drives good also.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

The gouges is the bow look like whinch damage. Having to put on in one bad storm could easily do that. However, the trailing edges of the prop are damaged. That means it was in reverse when it happened. I’d be looking real hard at the rudder. 20k is grossly under market value. I’m guessing there’s more to the damage than just a prop and some gouges in the nose. I’d have it checked out by a reputable shop. Tough when you are that far from home.

Make sure you get a good nights sleep before looking at it.
          You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
            The gouges is the bow look like whinch damage. Having to put on in one bad storm could easily do that. However, the trailing edges of the prop are damaged. That means it was in reverse when it happened. I’d be looking real hard at the rudder. 20k is grossly under market value. I’m guessing there’s more to the damage than just a prop and some gouges in the nose. I’d have it checked out by a reputable shop. Tough when you are that far from home.

Make sure you get a good nights sleep before looking at it.
            got a hold of guy today he said the pics of prop are misleading just has dime size ding on prop said he hit dock with bow holes aren't all the way through fiberglass and below water line worst part im off friday through monday hes going out of town today and will be back on thursday and has a guy that has financing ready and test driving it that day he said hed let me know if the guy didnt pick it up but heavy doubts on that unless it has a major motor/drivetrain issue so know it comes down to these two boats let me know what you guys think havent contacted either yet https://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/b...629809614.html https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/45063443

Comment

If that picture is misleading and it’s a dime size ding, then I’m Fred Flintsone. Or, he’s a liar. That thing is mangled. I’d be suspicious of anyone who put that tower on in that location anyways. Did he mention where the drivers seat was?

That Nautique looks a little ragged. I don’t know a lot about them but I’m pretty sure they didn’t put stickers on the vinyl for the ballast pumps. Who does that? 3600lbs is quite a bit of weight for such a small boat. How long has it been pushing that around? I don’t think they are exactly legendary in the surfwake category.

All kinds of weird things in that Tige. What’s up with the brown dash? Is that a set of 6x9s under the rear bench? Are those the ams mounted under the dash? That is an odd tower. If it the drivetrain is good, there’s nothing that can’t be fixed. Bitchin surfwakes behind those boats for sure. I like the full snap on cover.

Comment

Glad you replied post made me lol
                I think those are 6x9 who does that didn’t notice the obvious with the brown dash the tower is funky but I too like the snap cover haven’t even talk to that guy yet was set on the 24v just because I don’t wanna be loosing my but if I wanna sell it or something major repair wise happens it seems people are asking too much around here

Comment

28E2068C-D0FD-43CF-B239-3F4CA0E9A9BD.jpg this is my current boat bad interior

Comment

The trailing edges of 3 blades show damage and Cant see 2 of the leading edges at all. Angle is not good to see the other two leading edges.
                    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                      The trailing edges of 3 blades show damage and Cant see 2 of the leading edges at all. Angle is not good to see the other two leading edges.
                      ya i asked the guy he said just a dime size nick and that he took it out last week and all good i asked him strut ,shaft,or tracking fins were damaged he said nope.

Comment

I have the exact same year and model boat but I have the 6.0L engine as opposed to the 5.7L and a different tower. The ride, room and wake on this boat is very good and in my mind it can't be beat for the price. I can tell you I paid just over $30k for mine out here in southern California but it had only 100 verified hours and was in great mechanical and physical condition (minus some tears in the interior). I bought it from the second owner who originally bought the boat from a friend who was the original owner. Boat also came with service records and paperwork and was stored indoors. $20k seems like a decent discount under NADA value so it may be a good deal. My biggest concern is the damaged prop. As mentioned this could be a lot more involved and require much more than just a prop swap to fix correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by kjohnson709 View Post
                          I have the exact same year and model boat but I have the 6.0L engine as opposed to the 5.7L and a different tower. The ride, room and wake on this boat is very good and in my mind it can't be beat for the price. I can tell you I paid just over $30k for mine out here in southern California but it had only 100 verified hours and was in great mechanical and physical condition (minus some tears in the interior). I bought it from the second owner who originally bought the boat from a friend who was the original owner. Boat also came with service records and paperwork and was stored indoors. $20k seems like a decent discount under NADA value so it may be a good deal. My biggest concern is the damaged prop. As mentioned this could be a lot more involved and require much more than just a prop swap to fix correctly.
                          well hopefully the Colorado guy doesnt show and i can go snake it and work on stuff in 100 degree heat

Comment

Originally posted by realrawbdiggity View Post
                            [ATTACH]48973[/ATTACH] this is my current boat bad interior
                            Nice slalom boat. You’re going to miss that wake. Although I don’t see a slalom rack on it. Maybe you won’t.

Comment

3DB5ED44-60C8-49AE-9E7C-F2D05D66F49A.jpg
                              1000 lbs of people gear dogs
                              This boat throws a mean wakeboard wake with 3k in it you can launch way into the flats but that chit hurt my knees anymore I’m 45 that’s why I’m leaning to surf never got into slalom but I do have a ski I’ve rode a few times over the years

Comment

Working...
                              X