Board Racks for 2004 22V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Board Racks for 2004 22V

Hi, I have a 2004 22V which I bought earlier this year. It has the Tige tower (with Tige cross plate near the top). I had asked the dealer about Board Racks and he ordered me a pair of Fusion Wake racks which are beautiful but do not fit the tower (width between the two clamps is not right for the tower). Can anybody recommend racks for this particular tower?

Thanks!!!!!

Easter Shore Wake

Monster racks. monstertower.com Or you need the fusions that can be mounted vertically.
    Last edited by rushin; 10-04-2006, 09:03 PM.
    I'm on a boat man. I got my flippy floppies....

Comment

Get the monster racks...removable for close quarters maneuvering and their customer service is incredible. I have a friend with one of their towers that keeps his boat on a lift, over saltwater. His heim joints started corroding and they sent him all new ones no charge after having the tower for three years. That says it all to me right there. Honestly I don't know much about the fusions so I am biased, but I know I love my monsters.

Comment

I have a Monster tower and racks and couldn't be happier. They work awesome and look great too. Not the cheapest, not the most expensive, but well worth the money.

Comment

I have a 24v & bought some monster racks. I have had only 2 problems with them, first was when the wind was blowing pretty good and I was going about 35 or so one of them kinda turned itself in a little bit. The other is there are like 2-3 little spots where the chrome looks like it is chipping. Other than that they have been great, I also got the one that you can take off while towing down the highway.

Comment

Working...
          X