Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RZ2 Convex VX Brackets

Hey all,
    Does anyone know if there are different Convex VX brackets for the RZ2. When measuring as ragboy suggest in a post I get 2 7/8 inches form the bottom hull to the bottom of the VX. And its a huge gap from the swim deck to the VX. When I asked the dealership about them they said the RZ2 didn't have a second version of brackets. After seeing some post about corrected, rev 2, and rev 3 are the ones on my boat correct?

Modify it so it's like this if u have to IMG_2533.jpg
    surf till u die.

Comment

This is where mine is currently. Looks like the backend needs to come up a ton. 1i can you take a photo of how your mounting points look on the vx to swimstep and did you end up have a lot of glass work to clean up the front corners?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

This is where mine is. Works good with my set up.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Comment

I think yours is too low and another thread had Version 2 bracket by tige

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Comment

Your gonna want to be at 1.5" on the corners from bottom side of platform to top of vx. Yes I reglassed the front edges also, but the only modifying other than that was the vx bracket to swim step bracket and it comes up at an angle when you get it set in position right. That measurement is 2" and that's 2" into the swim step brackets after that it's re drilling a few holes and I also put one of my custom taps plates on as well and it's awesome from there on out.
            surf till u die.

Comment

Well here's what I did on my boat that's awesome IMG_2534.jpg
              surf till u die.

Comment

Originally posted by duderdude1 View Post
                This is where mine is currently. Looks like the backend needs to come up a ton. 1i can you take a photo of how your mounting points look on the vx to swimstep and did you end up have a lot of glass work to clean up the front corners?

Can you post a picture of the Vx brackets themselves? That is often a give away.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
                  Can you post a picture of the Vx brackets themselves? That is often a give away.
                  Yea I will grab a photo of them when I'm at the lake this weekend where the boat is.

Comment

If I can find the new owner I sold it to I'll try n get some pics but I had the correct brackets on mine and they still need to be modified fyi
                    surf till u die.

Comment

Here is mine

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                        Here is mine

Dan - you seem to have elements of the AVx in yours. Why the aluminium on the side?

I'd love to see wave pics. I haven't yet seen anyone moving to the Rev 3 angle getting upset about it. It seems to be a fairly safe angle. I'd be curious to hear more from the AVx guys about which setting is their favourite and how that translates to the angle.

Comment

Hmmm it came out of the factory like that
                          Think it's just for look nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                            Hmmm it came out of the factory like that
                            Think it's just for look nothing else

Is your boat a '15? I was looking at your profile and it says '13. I think that is why I was confused. So you do have AVx.

In that case, does this picture depict the angle you usually surf at?

Comment

Sorry didn't update profile [emoji85]
                              Yep '15
                              Maybe someone can tell the angle it goes when the avx is set to 3. Thats the way we usually surf

Comment

Working...
                              X