Tower Suggestions 2001 2100v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tower Suggestions 2001 2100v

I have a 2001 2100v that does not have a tower. What suggestions can some provide as to which tower to purchase?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samson razor

Comment

Samson towers are my favorite, but there are quite a few that are good quality for less money that others will suggest.
      In the mean time, check them out and good luck in your search.
      https://samsonsports.com/wakeboard-towers/
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I also would look at aerial towers although Samson is going to be levels above the othershttp://www.aerialwakeboarding.com/v/...assault-pa.asp

Comment

How long do you plan on keeping the boat? That would be the deciding factor to me.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
            How long do you plan on keeping the boat? That would be the deciding factor to me.
            Very good point! I keep having a hard time deciding as I keep looking to upgrade. I like the boat as it has less than 200 hours on it but doesn't have a tower. I ha e searched and searched through pictures to find the one that looks best to me and get lost in the shuffle. I do like the Samson towers but by the time I purchase a nice tower I would put a little more in it and have an upgraded boat. Trade offs like anything else.

Comment

Take a look at the Indy tower. I had one on my Mastercraft 205 and i was pretty happy with it. The Samson towers are pretty nice but they are on the expensive side.

http://www.indywakeboardtowers.com/product/pro-tower/

Comment

Originally posted by retox1 View Post
                Take a look at the Indy tower. I had one on my Mastercraft 205 and i was pretty happy with it. The Samson towers are pretty nice but they are on the expensive side.

http://www.indywakeboardtowers.com/product/pro-tower/
                I just replaced the Metcraft tower on mine with an Indy Liquid Pro2 and their bimini. I can't speak for how well it'll hold up at this point, but so far I'm pleased with how it looks and how rigid it seems.

Comment

I ended up getting a Big Air H2O tower. Been pretty happy with it so far and little more budget friendly than the nice Samson Towers are. I wasn't crazy about their bimini tops so originally I made my old one fit, but swapped it out this year for one that works very well and budget friendly. There are a few good budget friendly tower companies out there just have to find the one that you like the look of.

IMG_2556.jpg

IMG_6108.jpg

IMG_6109.jpg

Comment

Samson Razor is always the default choice on these threads. They are really nice. I wish I had gone with one. I spent just as much $$$ on my tower. Not that it's not nice but, the Samson is better. The Edge tower from them looks really good too. You see a lot of old California Tiges with a very similar design that was from Phat Towers. That tower was well ahead of it's time. It was one of the sturdier towers you could get and light years ahead of what the factory offered.

That Indy tower looks really good on that boat, especially at that price. You could get it, all the racks and have a custom bimini made for it for less than a basic Razor.
                    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Roswell Aviator Tower...HANDS DOWN! I am hoping to get the wife to sign off on this as an upgrade to our Ve next season. Would have to get a few holes patch and gel filled in, but it would be on white for us.
                      https://www.roswellmarine.com/product/aviator-tower/
                      "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

Best way to make your boat look old, cheap and dated is to put a budget tower on it. On the other hand, spending $3-4k and doing it right makes you happy every single time you use it. If your just going to sell it in an year, then I would say just sell it now or go another year without since you definitely won't get that money back. If your going to keep it a few years, get something that looks and performs well. That means either the Razor, the Edge or that Aviator tower. I had a razor and if I was doing it over again, I would either get the Aviator or the Edge. Nothing against the Razor, I just like the edge and aviator look.

Frankly, I would rather have a sweet tower and a $300 stereo system than the other way around.

If for some reason my Alpha Z every decides to break, I'm going to chuck it in the lake and get an Aviator or Edge instead of pay $8K for a new one.
                        Last edited by Bakes5; 05-16-2017, 05:52 PM.

Comment

I agree that the edge and aviator towers are really nice. However, at more than double the price, I could not justify the expenditure for my needs. All we do is surf and I have no issues with my Aerial Airborne tower after 3 years. Still looks great and it gets used like a jungle gym a lot. If you are a wakeboarder then you may want to consider a higher end tower to deal with more severe stresses. Works for me...
                          IMAG1519.jpg

Comment

as requested... more of a side view
                            IMAG1518.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by surfidaho View Post
                              as requested... more of a side view
                              [ATTACH]45568[/ATTACH]
                              Thank you for the pictures!!

Comment

Working...