2001 2100v Lifeform LED installed (FINALLY)- THANKS ALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2001 2100v Lifeform LED installed (FINALLY)- THANKS ALL

I am happy to say I finally installed the LEDs (One bought and one won from TO 2015 meet up!!!). Sorry it has taken me so long but life was busy this year! Got married earlier this year and wife had a baby boy in early July! I still have to update my forum posting with my ballast install as that worked out really well and I am very happy with the boat. Puts out a hell of a wave!

Anyhow, BIG THANKKS to tigeowners.com, anyone involved with putting on the Lake Mead reunion, chpTHRL, and LIFEFORM LED for all the amazing help to get my boat where it is today. Another shout out to the BlackWidow and boatwakes for helping me put the FAE on last summer when we planned a badass Lake Havasu trip. I have come a long ways and this boat has sucked lots of money outta me but mainly for things I added for an upgrade.

Install was a rough start but fairly straight forward... Had to remind myself to measure twice, cut once... good thing I love drilling holes in the boat though!

Awesome to seem them installed If you havent yet, please post this in the TO FB page and #lifeform so they get a hit.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks Mike! Means a lot coming from you!

Also, I do not have a FB account.. can someone hook it up and post the link for me? I give you permission! lol.. I got rid of mine a few years ago unfortunately/fortunately..

Comment

no worries, ill post the pics there for you.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Those LED's look great Love to see under water and how they disperse. They look like a great product. Enjoy.

I looked at the rear view of boat on trailer and saw damage to prop protector on opposite side of where I damaged mine. I never figured out how I did it but after seeing yours I guess I am not only one.

Comment

Thanks MonePity... Im excited to see myself as these are the Lifeform 9's. Hopefully they hold up well and give my plenty of light!

As per the prop protector.... I haven't a clue either man... I'm no saint of a driver though and I have hit it plenty of times... but my trailer was like that when I got it used back in 2009.My trailer is rough on the eyes as it is though.. not too easy on he eyes anymore after the East Coast rusted it out! Boat is in great condition though IMO!

Comment

Working...
            X