table post for 2000 21v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

table post for 2000 21v

An odd problem. Am missing the post that inserts in middle of rear seat and table stored in rear starboard mounts on. Believe it's 2 1/2 inch diameter but don't know length. Didn't find PVC that could work. Anyone with ideas on replacing it and/or finding one for sale? Thanks.

I have one in my attic. I don't see myself ever using it. I have the post and table top. I can pull it out tomorrow or Saturday for pictures. I would be willing to sell it and ship it to you. I have no idea what price to put on it. I'm in Houston

Comment

Thanks and I'd like to buy the post so would appreciate a pic which can be texted to me at 7034014827.

Comment

I also have one that we never use.

Comment

Yankees39 thanks for quick response but appears we have different set ups. Mine needs post 2 3/16 inches each end and no more than 12 inches long since base is in top center of rear seat. Not a floor mount.

Comment

KXCORKY, pls send specs of post since as you can see from my post to Yankee39, appears Tige had different setups for tables. Mine is seat mount (triangle cushion in center of seat cushion that you remove to set up table) and post is same size both ends to fit in holders at seat level and under table. Post probably no longer than 12 inches. If you want to text pics use 7034014827. I'm at Lake Anna in central VA. Thanks.

Comment

Do you still have it the post? Thanks.

Comment

Hey, sorry just saw this. I do still have it. I will try and get measurements on it tonight, if not it will be tomorrow night. Our rear seat middle cushion comes out. Here is a pic.
                IMG_5879.JPG

Comment

Will guy from VA with post contact me again since I lost his nr. thanks.

Comment

Do you have size of post which should be same both ends. Thanks.

Comment

I am looking for the cushion that goes there. I think mine flew off while i was driving.
                      anyone know where to get a replacement> or have an extra/one they will sell?

Comment

Working...
                      X