looking for a 24V 2005 boat cover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for a 24V 2005 boat cover?

looking for a 24V boat cover. The tower I have has the Tige' logo on the side. any suggestions on where to find? seen post's for iboats and tigershark covers. need one that will fit when on dry stack at my marina.

I just purchased a 99 21v Riders Edition from a friend who has had the boat since it was new. Before he sold it to me he just purchased a cover from www.westlandcovers.com. It fits well and is easy to cover and un-cover the boat. I am sure there are better covers out there, but this one fits works for me. Here is a picture (yes replacing the tower is on my list of things to do...)image.jpg

Comment

I'm also needing to replace an old worn and ripped cover for my 05 22v with the Tige Type E tower (just like yours). There seems to be a few manufacturers who have the template but only for every other tower out there except the Type E. It makes no sense to me why this is as there has to be a ton of these boats/towers out there. I'm still looking into it but I'm starting to think I'll have to buy the standard cover w/o the tower and hire a local canvas shop to customize it to fit around the tower legs. That will be approx an extra $150-$200 I don't want to spend but not seeing another choice.

Anyone with a better idea or knowledge of a manufacturer that has this template would be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a westland cover as well. Fits nice
        Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

I had an Outer Armor/Commercial Sewing cover on my 24V, fit great!

Comment

I went ahead and bought the Westland cover for the '06 22v with factory tower. I'll let you all know if it fits when I receive it. Fingers are crossed...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a '05 22V and my cover search has me very frustrated. I have the TIGE tower (Tige cast into side supports) and the only custom fit cover available is from Westland whom manufactured the original cover for Tige for that boat specifically. They can sell me another but it will cost $900! Angola canvas company will make me a new one but they need the old cover to cut up for their template. I'm tempted to buy a semi-fit from boatcoversdirect that can be returned if it doesn't fit. Most custom fit covers cannot be returned. There seems to be a lot of confusion on the name of our tower and trying to find one out there. Putting the cover on over the swim platform while in the lift is a pain, i may buy my next one that does not cover the platform. Good luck.

Comment

If its for storage vs trailering. I got the over the tower cover. I paid extra for Sunbrella but I really like how it keeps my tower and tower speakers out of the elements. It also sheds water well because of the slope from the tower.

https://www.boatcoversdirect.com/pro..._fit/style/80/
                Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Working...
                X