Proud new owner of a R21!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proud new owner of a R21!

We pulled the trigger this weekend and added this little beauty to our family! Going to be a great summer...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453729966.511647.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1453729993.821556.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1453730025.451808.jpg

Congrates, thats a sweat setup.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Congrats! I love it! Where will you be riding? I'm up on Lake Conroe primarily - have a good crew that goes out on Fridays - and then it's family time over the weekend. Always good to meet another Texas Tige owner out on the water!

Comment

Originally posted by c_hotshot View Post
        Congrats! I love it! Where will you be riding? I'm up on Lake Conroe primarily - have a good crew that goes out on Fridays - and then it's family time over the weekend. Always good to meet another Texas Tige owner out on the water!
        We normally ride Lake Houston and the San Jac, but I would love to learn my way around Lake Conroe! Never really been out on that lake. Maybe I can make it out there one weekend and yall could show us around!

Comment

Welcome - Nice Boat!

Comment

Congrats, welcome to the site!
            My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful!
                BABz - babzusa.com
                Austin, TX

Comment

We went from a Yamaha SX230 with a Roswell AVX Tower to a 2015 Tige R20. EXTREME DIFFERENCE !!! No comparison.
                  Although we enjoyed and learned with the Yamaha, the Tige is AMAZING !!!!
                  You will not regret it whatsoever!!

Comment

Very nice! Congrats.

Comment

Welcome to the Tige family and congrats on the purchase. Holler if you need help dialing in the wave. That R21 throws a great wave out of the box, and the boys at Texas Tige are great to work with.

-Brandon Lucas
                      -Brandon Lucas
                      Houston, Tx

Comment

Originally posted by Ironrequiem View Post
                        We went from a Yamaha SX230 with a Roswell AVX Tower to a 2015 Tige R20. EXTREME DIFFERENCE !!! No comparison.
                        Although we enjoyed and learned with the Yamaha, the Tige is AMAZING !!!!
                        You will not regret it whatsoever!!
                        I actually traded a Yamaha 212X on this one! The Yamaha was good for the kids while they were little but now they are ready for a better wake and ride.

Comment

Originally posted by dilligaf622 View Post
                          I actually traded a Yamaha 212X on this one! The Yamaha was good for the kids while they were little but now they are ready for a better wake and ride.
                          Congrats, you will love the new boat. The only thing we miss from our 212X is the cavernous port side locker. The wave & wake are easily worth the loss of storage.

One thing you might brace for is a slightly wetter ride than your Yamaha. The comparatively narrower bow cuts through the water rather than being pushed up by it. The first roller my wife drove through with a full load (13 people). She soaked everyone on the boat.

Comment

Originally posted by dilpickle View Post
                            Congrats, you will love the new boat. The only thing we miss from our 212X is the cavernous port side locker. The wave & wake are easily worth the loss of storage.

One thing you might brace for is a slightly wetter ride than your Yamaha. The comparatively narrower bow cuts through the water rather than being pushed up by it. The first roller my wife drove through with a full load (13 people). She soaked everyone on the boat.
                            Thanks for the info!!

Comment

That blue is nice!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X