LOTO Dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOTO Dealer

Any LOZ Tige owner's have any experience with Performance Marine? Trying to do some due diligence before considering a purchase. Have been pleased with their help over the phone and my interaction with them over the last few years at the STL boat show. Any feedback, good or bad, would be appreciated. Thanks, guys.

All I can say is I bought a used RZ2 elsewhere from a private owner. I use Performance for parts and they have great customer service. Also when I had some electrical issues they tried to help troubleshoot over phone before I took it in. They fixed quickly and again I had great customer service. Would not hesitate to buy a boat from them if opportunity allowed.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Comment

Great dealer. You will find they have very good pricing and service. I don't know which rep you are dealing with, but Joe (the owner), Jake and Jeff are all very good to work with. A note for your due diligence: If you buy a NEW Tige, you need to have covered service/warranty work done where you buy it.

Comment

Very pleased with them Joe, Jeff and Barry are great ppl to deal with. Good honest ppl with great prices and after sales help. Barry the mechanic is top notch and good at what he does! Jeff is always willing to answer a phone call and return with an answer if he doesn't know it. They are good at giving you a first time no haggle price and will work with you if not. Highly recommend these guys!!

Comment

Joe and his team are great!I can't say enough good things about them.

Comment

Same as Ochrod, we bought our boat from a private party. The guys at performance have always been great to talk with (we found ourselves in there often last summer for non boat things), and when we had a mechanical issue this summer, Jeff himself jumped in the boat and had us back on the water by that afternoon.

Comment

Great dealer! They provided me me some needed when I was buying my 22V from a private party to make the sale and have done the repair work for me since buying. I drive out of my way to LOZ vs the local MC, BU, etc dealers at TRL. If i could afford a new boat it would be a Tige because it would be from them.

Comment

I bought my boat there in 2006 when it was under a different name and Joe was and still is the owner of the shop. Good guys there and they will help out with any boat needs or problems if and when the occur. Joe is a businessman and will make you a fair deal. He won't rip you off but won't let you rip him off either. Love my Tige'

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Did the deal with Joe. Couldn't be happier with the service we received.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats! which one did you buy?

Comment

R21

Comment

Comment

That is a really nice looking boat. Don't care TOO much for the tower but maybe with Bimini deployed it will improve the look. Really like the color scheme, now the long wait!!
                          "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

Nice looking boat! congrats and hope to run into you on the lake!

Comment

Look like one my dealer got in demo

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X