What is this button?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this button?????

What is the push button left if the key ignition switch??. Having trouble posting the pick. The area left of the steering wheel has the key ignition, a 12v lighter port and a button? I push mine and nothing happens? What exactly is it and wonder if I should fix it.

1999 Tige 2100v limited. I have seen this button on earlier models also.

Thanks

horn. Was likely red'ish orange and has faded over time.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Only fix it you want the horn to work.

Comment

Thanks guys. I suspected that but wasn't sure. I'm going to let it be. I bought a air horn for emergencies that will be good enough.

This is a great site yall are a lot of help!!!

Comment

We went five years on the old boat not knowing what it was. Took the Tigé purchase to figure it out.

Sent from my Passport

Comment

I like having an operating electric horn just to honk for the authorities. This way, I dont have to use my air horn.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

If you want to hear one in action, come out to this year's Lake Mead reunion. John's little girl LOVES beeping the horn, pretty funny!

Comment

Working...
              X