11 RZ4 PCM 343 performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11 RZ4 PCM 343 performance

Would there be any concerns about performance/gas consumption on this setup with full surf ballasts? What about prop considerations?

Thanks

What would be the elevation of the normal lake? Yes, I would suggest a prop upgrade form the stock ACME 537 when loaded for surfing.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

which prop?

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      What would be the elevation of the normal lake? Yes, I would suggest a prop upgrade form the stock ACME 537 when loaded for surfing.
      681 at Full
      currently 668, was as low as 614 pre Memorial Day

Comment

Our 24Ve (same length, very similar hull to your RZ4) with the same engine definitely benefitted from a prop upgrade from the factory's 537. We went with the 1235 at Acme's recommendation and it works great. We're around 2000 MSL.

Comment

So basically sea level as far as the engine is concerned. I would not worry about that engine/boat package at all.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
          X