X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMG_3263 (1).jpg
    2016 23LSV WITH ALL THE GOODIES

Comment

Congratulations on your new boat. It's sharp.
      I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Very nice boat congrats! Did you look at any nautiques? I saw a new G23 on the water last week. Pretty nice looking, very quiet engine, (he was really close for some reason?) but pricey when I looked it up, starting @ $140K USD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks!
          I have 2 friends with Nautique 230's with NSS. Surf wave is good, but not as as the Malibu, and Z3. Not really a fan of the 230's,,, not sure why. G23 is out of my price range, and i here they are a wet ride.
          FYI all the boats with the Raptor motor are loud. The exhuast is loud, but all these boats have a TQ prop. The LSV has Raptor 410 with prop #2249 on it (3800RPM= 25MPH EMPTY)
          Wish i would have got a bigger motor, but ran out of money! LOL

Comment

Just curious roughly what did the 23LSV run yah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by What she said View Post
              [ATTACH]41341[/ATTACH]
              2016 23LSV WITH ALL THE GOODIES
              Congrat"s, she's beautiful! Just sold my '15 LSV yesterday and will be ordering a new one soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
                The majority of people still believe that if it's not Malibu, Nautique, or MC that it must be crap. Maybe because they've never been in one or there isn't a dealer near you for hours on end. You hear "fit & finish" be thrown out all of the time. Everyone has different sized bank accounts and what they are willing to spend or put value in. Would I love a G. Hell ya, but I'd have to be making some serious coin to drop that much on a boat. Being 36 in one of the most expensive places to live I am more than happy with my 6 year old boat. Sure, all the boats have different pro's and cons but to say a Tige, MB, Supreme, or a Centurion is not a nice boat is just down right stupid....IMHO.
                Amen to that. I'd put the surf wake of any of those 4 up against a BU or Natique any day. It's the desire for tech and bells/whistles and local dealer that can be a big factor.

Comment

My local Malibu dealer just got a couple 2016s in. My curious intuition took me over there to look around. A 22 VLX loaded with 2 sets icon 8's and raptor 450 monsoon was 117 K at 15% off msrp. At my altitude it needs the motor but I still had some sticker shock.

Comment

'she said how 'bout some pics/vid of this fabulous Malibu wave you speak of?
                    my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

We paid $105k (thats with an extra $9k from stereo shop)
                      Its has everything except a bigger motor, only has the 410 Raptor/Monsoon.
                      Wave pic will fallow

Comment

IMG_3279.jpg

Comment

FYI, im prob 20ft from the boat too. The wave is just flat out big!
                          2900 ballast, power wedge, and Surf gate. There was 5 people in the main cabin of the boat (non in bow), and i had to let some water out of the back because she was a little heavy in the rear. I prob dumped 300-500 out. Its nice to have more ballast than you need. What do you guy think of that wave?

Comment

IMG_3269 (1).jpg

Comment

I surfed an Axis wave last weekend. Brand new A24 with SurfGate. The wave was what I would call "friendly." Decent size, decent push, quite clean....pretty much no lip and a very mellow transition. It had a bulbous and gradual slope. I would think skimming would be a good time for sure. The boat rode very nose high.

It was a pleasant enough surf experience, however I would say it was less "sporty" than my slammed 24Ve. Mine is steeper, and more edgy I would say--which according to my preferences is more fun. It all boils down to preferences.

Otherwise, I loved the boat. Very big, simple and seemed to be a good value. I also realized how much I love my FAE as the motor roared along all session.
                              Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Friendly is a good word, because everything is easier behind that boat!

Comment

Working...
                                X