Extended Bimini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extended Bimini

Does anybody have a picture of the extended Bimini option. I am trying to figure out if it is going to be in the way or worth the extra shade.

If you value shade, get the extended bimini.

While our 2009 RZ2 Alpha Z bimini might have slightly different dimensions, it is close enough for comparison. The standard bimini is not even close to large enough. No one ever complains about the extra shade (after the first hour or so on the boat . The extension forces you to duck coming off the sun pad. And it is a longer reach to get ropes setup. But none of these minor things detract from that extra valuable shade.

Comment

Any Pics ?

Comment

Tige may have modified it a bit since, but this was it on our 2009 RZ4. As Duncan noted, it does require you to duck as you enter the cabin from the sun pad. It is a 2-ft extension to the standard bimini.

Comment

Perfect. Thanks a million Dingleberry

Comment

Originally posted by Scrib View Post
            Does anybody have a picture of the extended Bimini option. I am trying to figure out if it is going to be in the way or worth the extra shade.
            I have the extended Bimini option....gotta trash your tower though!!!

It's a 10 footer!!!
            Attached Files
            Bad decisions make good stories.

Comment

Gotta love ya some shade. I had a large shade custom built for my 2300V ,I think I'll miss it but the new RZ4 will make up for it. That's a nice looking boat.

Comment

Just purchased a 2016 Z3 and want to get the Bimini Extension ASAP for the extra shade. Have been trying to order this but can't figure out where to purchase? Tige (manufacturer) does not sell parts direct... and the dealer can be a pain/drag their feet on parts. Any ideas or anyone have a good dealer reference?

Thanks All!

Comment

^Find any other Tige dealer willing to order it for you.

Comment

Welcome RobertGray! If you purchased your boat from Tige Watersports, they have changed ownership recently... so I'm not sure if your experience is based off of the old owners folks, or the new owners folks. I can say this though for what it's worth, we just dropped off our boat there this past weekend for the 75 hour service, and the service area was completely full. I had to drop the boat right in the middle of the aisle (after asking them where they wanted it of course). In the 7 years we have been going there, I have NEVER seen it that busy.

On a seperate note, we like pictures in this forum... ALOT... so when you get a chance, post a pic up of your new boat.

Lastly, make sure you do a search for "MEAD 2016" and "Lake Havasu Tige Owners Reunion 2016" here in the forum when you get a chance! Would love to see you out there at one (or both).
                    Last edited by D&P Powell; 06-20-2016, 04:07 PM.

Comment

That's a clean boat!

Comment

Working...
                      X