2005 Tige 22v For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 Tige 22v For Sale

I know this isnt the forum to sell boats but the participation on this site is the finest in the industry. I have a totally sorted 22v with every goody available, i want to thank Mike from Mikes liquid audio for helping me sort this boat and getting it where it is at. Two out of my three sons are now out of college and dont want to be on a boat with thier parents any longer and no chance in hell they are taking it themselves.

I am going to list it on ebay starting this weekend but i just pulled it out of its covered area in my yard and pulled it around to the front of my house. I will post interior pictures this weekend but took a few so that interested parties can get a glimpse. I will summarize as best i can about the options and conditions of this craft.

Has roughly 350 engine hours and is run totally on Mobil 1 synthetic and is changed on a regluar basis. It was winterized in October and sat under cover with a heater in the engine compartment even though it didnt need the heater.
    1. From the outside the boat has:

Red and black color schemes with the West Coast Graphics
    Shark eye Docking lights that really help at night
    Fresh Air Exhaust A must have if you wakesurf and helps greatly if you wakeboard, You lose the fumes and you rock with the music
    Stern LED Llight At night when you are sitting on the water lights the back of the boat underwater and just sets the mood
    Sea Dek replacement Swim platform pad
    2 Racks 1 holds two wakeboards or 1 wakeboard and 1 surf board the other holds 2 wakeboards
    Tower LIghts, 4 pods face rear and 3 face front i currently have the fronts unhooked.
    Pro 80 tower Speakers enough said if you know your sound you know Pro 80's write the book on quality loud sound
    I have two Group 26 Ultima batteries hooked with a charger that you can plug in when you are done using the boat. Always keeps the optimas charged
    Motor is stock except that i have the adapter that allows you to hook a hose inside the boat and run it instead of jamming a fake a lake underneath.
    Steering Cable was replaced 2 years ago as well as the impeller.

Interior is strong only a slight (I hate to even call it a tear) but a slight slice on the rear motor compartment, it is not all the way thru and this boat is Coated with conditioner constantly. Seats are fine and so are all the interior pieces some wear but not torn. For the front bow area i have a bow filler pad that makes the front a great place to lay around on. I also have a plexiglass slide in screen that goes betweent the windshield and the Carpet to stop the wind from coming thru when using the boat on a chilly day. Boat also has a heater that works perfectly and i just replaced the perfect pass with a Wakeboard Pro System that is the boss. The tige Taps system works perfectly as doesn everything in this boat.
    Stereo has as i mentioned the Pro 80 speakers along with the Wetsound Amp that powers them completely. I also have a Monster Kicker amp that powers the interior boat speakers most have been replaced along with a 10" Wetsounds Subwoofer. I love the stereo system and i replaced the head unit with a Sony Marine Head Unit thru mikes liquid sound that lets Ipods, Cds and i also purchased the HD adapter so that you can listen to HD radio. I have the drivers side remote and also have a wireless remote that you can use anywhere in the boat.

The roof is perfect and does a great job with bright sun and i have a chrome customer mirror, The cover is showing some age but works and i have a winter storage cover when you put it to sleep. THe trailer has brand new tires that i put on last season probably less that 100 miles. I live about 10 minutes from the water and never leave the boat in the water.

I have every manual from Tige and alll the extra keys and whatever you would expect to receive if you purchased a new boat. It is registered for the next two years in the state of Pa. and you probably could keep it that way on whatever lake you use it on. The exterior has some scratches but nothing significant. I would consider it to be less that you would even see on a newer boat. The bottom has some scratches from the previous owner running it up on the beach in Tennessee. Nothing that you even see when the boat is in the water.

Final statement I am a car guy and a boat guy and i take care of everything i own, When i say sorted i mean sorted, this boat will work you will enjoy it and will serve anybody well for a long time.

Doug 412-377-6898 Pittsburgh Area[ATTACH]33781[/ATspring 2012 107.jpgTACH]

dougpaper@hotmail.com
    Attached Files

Nice looking ride.

Post up when it hits ebay or as a suggestion put on boattrader.com and only inboards.com and local craiglist and skip ebay.

Put lots of pictures (interior shots a must) and front, rear, both sides, fae?, swim platform and exterior bling. Put pictures up on photo bucket or equiv and link to ads and TO.

Number of hours and of course asking price.

Skip ebay unless you want to pay fee. Good luck.

Unfortunately I am looking for a vgc 20V and no it does not need yellow and orange like my first 20V.

Comment

thanks for the tips always appreciate that.

doug

Comment

Ebay can be hit or miss. I have sold numerous boats on there and other larger ticket items. Most have done well and sold where I wanted them too. I think the fees are still at $80(40 to list 40 when sold for boats/ebay motors). Last boat I sold(last summer) sold for what I was going to put it up for sale for. Bonus to ebay is I didn't have to answer a bunch of silly phone calls, deal with the scammers, or wait around for people to look who showed up hours late or never at all. Lots of pics and a good write up are a must, but I think you have that covered. Also it sells quick, I usually use 5 or 7 day auctions. Isn't there a fee for boat trader and onlyinboards too?

Personally I have had good luck with ebay selling boats. May be a good option. Just make sure to protect your price. Good Luck with your sale, looks like a super nice boat. I know a few tricks for ebay. You can shoot me a PM if you are interested in hearing them.

Comment

Is the boat sold.

Comment

Just curious - what did you sell it for? (Shoot me a PM if you dont want to post)
            Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X