2006 22Ve Height...Need Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 22Ve Height...Need Help!

I have put myself in a pickle and need some help. I am building a carport beside my house so I can work on or clean my boat at home without having to worry about the weather for the week. Well I bought the carport October of last year with intentions of putting it up right away but obviously that did not happen. Anyway I need to know the height of a 2006 Tige 22Ve on the trailer. I measured it last year but I didn't write it down and the tower is off my boat right now due to having window tint put on. I know I could just put it up at 11' or 12' and be fine but I want to limit the height as much as possible.

Some of it will depend on which tower, aftermarket or factory, and the trailer and size of tires.

Comment

Factory Tower and 15" Wheels so someone with a factory set up shpuld be real close to mine.

With and without the tower!
      Attached Files

Comment

What size did you end up going with and what's your clearance?

Comment

I have the 24ve with the same tower, different wheels and trailer. However they may be different yet share a lot of similarities. I can tell you that mine with tower up is over 10 feet, I believe it was 10, 4 inches.. So I used a standard 12 foot tall door on my shop. 11 would have worked fine yet that becomes a custom size. As a wild guess I would say yours may be just under 10 feet. I would do 11 to be safe and 12 if you plan to ever enclose it. Or get the tower back on.
          Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

I have a 22ve on a 22v trailer. It’s 10’6” tall. I know this because the anchor light on the top of the tower is the only thing that won’t clear a 10’ door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X