99 tige 21v tower decision?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99 tige 21v tower decision?

Hey guys I need some help here.. I recently bought a 99 tige 21v.great condition but with an ugly tower. I been doing research and I really want the tige tower with the emblem on it. Anyone know where I can get my hands on one. I have been looking at the aerial assault tower.. how u think it will look? Have two wet sounds blacks pro 60 to put on there.. so looking for 2 more black pro 60 or 80? Any for sale????

I will try to post a pic of my boat tonight..

Thanks everyone

heres my boat everyone

boat.jpg

Comment

Welcome to the Tige family - good looking boat.

Comment

No idea on the Tige model, but I love the looks of the Samson Towers.
        http://samsonsports.com/wakeboard-towers/
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

2011-06-05 08.52.26-1.jpg
          Put a Samson Razor on ours. Absolutely love it. Way more stable and good looking. Easy to fold with one person. Yes, they are expensive, but almost everything you do is connected to the tower in some way. You do get what you pay for. They can also make it use the original mounting points. Only pic I had at the office. Good luck.

Comment

looks good.. and your exactly right haha thanks laser

Comment

X2 on the Samson towers

Comment

X3 on the Sampson. Cost a lot but really changed the whole look and feel of my boat.

Comment

Samson is by FAR the way to go on your boat. The Razor and Blade are my two favorites. You could go with a one size fits all style tower, but I for one wouldn't recommend nor would I be happy with it. You get what you pay for.

Comment

Working...
                  X