Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Access to floor on 2011 RZ2

Hi Everyone

I had the carpets out of the boat and notices that there is a opening in the floor. In looking at the back cushion it appears that it should be removed and then the floor can be opened up. Is that correct? If so, how do you remove the cushion. Thanks in advance for the help!

Originally posted by RZ Dano View Post
    Hi Everyone

I had the carpets out of the boat and notices that there is a opening in the floor. In looking at the back cushion it appears that it should be removed and then the floor can be opened up. Is that correct? If so, how do you remove the cushion. Thanks in advance for the help!
    You might look a couple posts down this thread and see if it helps. http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5510

Comment

If your small enough you can crawl up into the a rear v drive lockers and you will see a bolt, a couple of washers with a nut coming though the fiberglass base which the rear seat is attached to (one on each side). Remove the nuts and the seat lifts straight up off the seat base.

The other way to get to them is to remove your rear speakers on the floor and you should be able to reach up and fill the bolts. I believe they are a 7/16 inch nut.

Comment

Access to floor on 2011 RZ2

The links and feedback is great! Thanks for the help. I will check it out? This forum is so helpful.

Comment

Working...
        X