rz2 specs for 2011+?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rz2 specs for 2011+?

I see the 2008-2010 specs on the rz2 indicates seating for 15 and then in 2011 only 14. All other specs are identical.

What changed last year to effect recommended seating max?

Any particular years I should stay away from or particular year I should look for in a purchase of an RZ2?

Thanks much!!

my 2012 says 15.....

Comment

If you are going to be putting 15 people on there regularly, you should look at an RZ4...Sure you can get 15 on there, hope you weren't wanting a drink out of the cooler or a towel out of the compartment. LOL! I've had 16 before and man was it uncomfortable!

Comment

The 12 is rated for 15 but like Timmy said it gets very uncomfortable.

Comment

I know this sounds bad. and I dont care. So take it for face value. RZ-4 I would never put more peeps then 8 and you can scale down from there per model.

my take is simple and I see it all the time and those are over crowded boats. how much fun is sitting next to a person on a plane for 4 + hours cramped. So why do this on a boat where it supposed to be fun. I like to have room to move around and the people to have a great time.
          2011 Tigé RZ4
          www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

We had 8 people on oour RZ2 for a whole weekend at BRoken Bow Lake, but they where all "boat people"! On the flip side we have had 5 people in the boat and it was a mess! It just depends on the crew.

Comment

That rating is for maximum people. But you should be looking at the weight capacity. Thayt tells the story. If you could even fit 15 200lb men on you would be overloaded. If it were 2 adults and 13 kids it may be crowded but not overweighted. Think about where 15 people could really sit. Just saying.
              Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Working...
              X