No announcement yet.

Custom Poseidon Floor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI what wicked and Robert got is a little different than what the factory offers for the 2012s. I also called Poseidon directly and they won't do a Mat for a 2012 you have to go through the factory.

Main difference I can tell is themat for the 12s is two tone. Not sure if that makes it worth double the price but it is what it is. We love ours!

Comment

Poseidon is no longer in business. Would love to get this product anyone know any other places. I contacted a local dealer and this was his response

I wanted to get back to you with an idea of pricing for the DMF flooring. You must keep in mind that DMF is not normal carpet!

Based on your dimentions, we would quote you a piece of material that is 8 feet wide by 5 feet long and you would trim it simply with scissors to fit the boat. The cost would be about $600.00 including tax plus shipping.

The material is easy to work with and wonderful to have in a boat. If you would like to actually see the material and step on it, I can meet you somewhere to show it to you.

$600 is insane I was thinking $250 to $300. You guys have any other sources. I would think if the pricing was more inline they would sell tons of this stuff. Keep in mind this was not cut or anything custom.

Comment

I have mine being shipped now. The price is the price. Not cheap but it will last more than twice as long.

Comment

Yet again another good thing gone due to GREED... As if these people dont make enough money they have to TRIPPLE THE COST... GREEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..

A little FYI.. The material cost is only $100 bucks! So thats $500 extra..
          www.1320diesel.com Home of the Fastest Diesels!
          http://youtu.be/dEDdM0Y3IGs?hd=1

Comment

Originally posted by Wickedcummins View Post
            A little FYI.. The material cost is only $100 bucks! So thats $500 extra..
            If true, then as a group we should be able to pick up a block of material at substantial savings by going straight to the manufacturer. Do you have any contacts there? They would probably want to deal with a single point of contact on our side, who would handle payment and delivery. Maybe one of the vendors here would be willing to do it for ~10% profit on the total.

Just an idea....

Comment

Originally posted by WABoating View Post
              If true, then as a group we should be able to pick up a block of material at substantial savings by going straight to the manufacturer. Do you have any contacts there? They would probably want to deal with a single point of contact on our side, who would handle payment and delivery. Maybe one of the vendors here would be willing to do it for ~10% profit on the total.

Just an idea....

I'm in for $150
              2000 21V Fox Riders Edition
              2007 Chevy Duramax crew cab short bed

Comment

Working...
              X