Problems getting Wake Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems getting Wake Set

I have had a 21v tige fox racing edition for one summer now and we added 2 275lbs in the back and 1 600 in the front and the wake at times is great but we seem to have a problem getting the wake to be balanced and steep. most of the time one side cases/washes over even with almost even weight. We want a hard wake that will not be to hard to get. We have lots of trouble keeping the wake right. we may get perfect pass and get a new prop is needed but if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Give me a call we may have to weight the boat a little differently. 325-676-7777.

Andrew

Comment

thanks

thanks for the advice. what should we be running our taps at with that setup?

Comment

This will vary depending on how much weight you've added to the boat and the speed you are running at. I usually look back and make sure the wake isn't washed out where the rider is. I'll use settings anywhere from 4-6 on my TAPS gauge.
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

tweirich is correct and you just need to look at the wake and see. you may go to 3 also. let me know how it worked.

Andrew

Comment

Working...
          X