Trailer Jack Replacement Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone ever had any luck finding replacement parts for a Shelby Industries trailer jack (it came standard with my 21V trailer). The wheel needs to be replaced, but I can't find any replacement parts on the internet. I can't even find a complete replacement assembly.

I have emailed Shelby Industries twice over the past month (I used the email address on their web site), but they have stiffed me and chosen not to even reply.

i would just buy a new jack from walmart, there not but like 30 bucks

Comment

I would be careful on that replacement. As I was buying my boat, the jack wheel got messed up, so it was replaced with a standard wheel from a Marine store...the wheel collapsed in half with in a week (the boat was never moved, was just sitting in place) The Tige dealer got an actual replacement from somewhere and it has held up fine.

Comment

I would check out Boaters World or West Marine They carry all kinds of trailer parts including heavy duty stuff.

Comment

The Shelby jack that came one the 2002's has been since upgrade to a new style with an oversized gear head. I suggest getting a new one from your Tige' dealer. I have not been able to find the exact jack at any of the boating stores...

Comment

My trailer jack didn't even last a season. The gears completely shredded. I upgraded to a heavier duty jack and it makes a world of difference. I think I went from the 1500# to the 2000#. It is easier to crank up and down, and the wheel is bigger and rolls easier if you want to move it around at all.

Scrap the idea of replacement parts and get a new one. I would recommend going with the upgraded version as well.

Comment

I broke down and asked the dealership to replace the jack. Hopefully I'll get an upgraded one. It wouldn't take much for it to be better than the original.

Comment

Working...
              X