Rear Seat Seam HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear Seat Seam HELP!!!

2001 Tige 21V Limited, only owner, MY Rear seat seams have torn all the way across on my rear seat all three cushions in the same place. 137hrs I have kept my boat on trailer in my garage always and covered whenever outside. I have only used Fantastic and 303 to clean the seats. The seats and the rest of my interior look brand new but are only ripping at the seams in this one place. What is the Tige warranty on seats? It is very disappointing to spend that much money for a great boat and have something as silly as this facing you every time you get in your boat. A friend said his 2000 tore in the same place and Tige' supplied him with new covers to take care of the problem. All he had to do was find a shop to change them out.

Any Help??? Thanks TK

same prob.

TK, I have the same boat and the same problem, one seat was very bad and I had it repaired on my own. the one seat cost me 50 bucks and I've got 4 more to do. Let me know if you get any support from tige.

Thanks, Nick

Comment

Yep, mine did the same, sucks doesn't it. I contacted Tige and they also supplied me with new vinyl. Cost about $600 to recover all seats except the bow and drivers seats. Good Luck

Comment

TK PM sent

Andrew

Comment

Working...
        X