2004 24V Limited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2004 24V Limited

Just finished putting a deposit down on a new to us boat. It’s a 2004 24V Limited. Really looking forward to many fun filled lake days this summer. I remember being a kid and our parents upgrading to a Ski Boat from a TriHull 1978. I’m sure our young daughter is going to grow up loving her time on this new to us boat. Some very small cosmetic items to take care of but otherwise it’s in fantastic shape for being 20 years old. The 1997 Pre2150 was my parents boat and we used it for a few years and spent every weekend at the lake from late May through mid September. Expecting to do the same with this boat!

Nice, nothing beats family time on the water! Upgrade the ballast to some larger bags if it isn't already. Mikes liquid audio has some customs ones for that boat.

Comment

Thanks bsreid! It has bags in each stern locker. I’m really looking forward to catching some big air. Never had bags growing up as the older men in the group were more into skiing. Friends Sanger had a nice shape wake, but it wasn’t very large. The Pre2150 has a big steep wall of a wake for a bare boat. If you tried to catch some big air and hit it going fast it would blow out your knee.

Comment

Anyone have a link to winterizing a 6L with the onboard antifreeze system? I know you need to drain the exhaust & it has a transmission oil cooler that needs to be drained. Not sure what else needs to be done. Coming from a marine power 307hp engine in the pre2150. That block was simple to drain before winter frost season. Just want to be sure that I have all my ducks in a row before taking possession of the boat.

Comment

Working...
        X