Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1998 Tige Pre 2200v WT Owners Manual

Hello,

Just got our 1st boat towards the end of last summer, a 98 Tige Pre 2200v WT. Looking for an owners manual. Boat runs well had very little issues with it last year, main issue we had was the ignition which I want to replace if anyone has a recommendation for an replacement. Some other issues I need to get the depth finder working/replaced, the Taps plate just stays up(I have no control of it) need to figure that out as well. I think the owners manual will help me learn and resolve some of these issues. Thanks in advance!

Owners manual for that boat would have been very basic, just mostly boat operation stuff.

Comment

Ignition switch is plastic on the inside unlike things you will find on land ie homes cars ect. They do this to make it marine capable in dealing with corrosion. Buy a new cylinder, it will come with two new keys. Common wear item. Depending on how often they get used expect them to last anywhere from 15 years to 20. If you get 25 years out of one your doing pretty good.

I found the easiest way to make sure everything is hooked up correctly is to get under the dash and remove one wire at a time. Hook them up to the new switch one at a time. It’s a simple 5 minute job once you get under there.

Comment

Working...
      X