Step Plate Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Step Plate Replacement

Looking for replacement side steps for my 08 Z1...anybody have recommendations on where I could find something like this? The ol google machine isn't giving too much info so hoping someone else has needed to replace these with success.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

First... welcome. Are you talking about the step on the Traler? What is there now? Home depot sells traction stuff. I have seen Dimond plate aluminum on them. Is one side completely missing and you need the entire step? For the front? the back? Fenders can be bought at Northern tool.

The Boat? Is there something Missing on the gunnel ? Gator step or something like that?
    Last edited by gumby; 04-01-2023, 12:54 PM.

Comment

If you're talking about replacing the diamond plate on the trailer fenders you could consider replacing with EVA foam that's used as flooring today. I was actually just considering replacing all the diamond plate on the weekend myself.

Comment

Sorry maybe I'm not calling it by the correct name. It's just the stainless & rubber anti-slip steps that are screwed onto either side of the gunwale for entering/exiting the boat while it's docked. The rubber is just starting to deteriorate with use and the sun breaking them down. I'll try and grab a photo next time I take her out of storage.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Replace it with the GatorStep gunnel kit.

Comment

Working...
          X