Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006 24V drive electrical issue (dash beeping with gages going in and out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 24V drive electrical issue (dash beeping with gages going in and out)

I bought this boat new in 2007. It has been maintained by our local Tige' dealer and vacuum sealed/winterized each year. It stays under cover on a lift throughout the boating season in Tennessee. This year I started having a problem with the gages and dash. There is an intermittent beep and the gages all stop working (tach, volt, temp even the perfect pass). This continues throughout the time the boat is in use about every 15-30 seconds. However, the boat continues to run perfectly. Its just very annoying. I feel like it has to be a loose or frayed wire maybe a ground. Anyone have any ideas or how to trouble shoot this issue?

There is a ground BUS bar and the main B+ BUS into the breaker box. Id start by checking voltage there when the issue starts. If voltage is low, compared to right at the batteries for the base line, then work backwards till you find the drop.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
    X