Paint schemes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paint schemes

Does anyone have any pics of a red deck and hull w/ a black stripe, preferrably on a 22v?

I'm currently trying to decide between this and grey w/ a black stripe, but I'd like to see what it looks like. I did the configurator, but that doesnt really do it justice. It also doesnt let you do a red tower... which I'm told is the same price as the grey one, since thats considered a custom color.
    Freude am Fahren.

I cant remember ever seeing one.But heres one the other way around that ski hut just sold in nashville.Its a 24v and they put 6,000 dollars in the stereo and like 2,000 pounds of ballast.It was pretty awesome
    Attached Files
    joe

Comment

yeah I've seen that pic... a little too hot for Texas, but it looks pretty cool. Well, mines due on 3/18 and I'll be taking delivery on 3/20 or 3/24, so I'll have plenty of pics then!
      Freude am Fahren.

Comment

i'd love to have that paint scheme. When I get a real job, I"m gonna either sell my boat, or get it painted like that
        Originally posted by G-MONEY
        It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

this is an X-7, but you get the idea of my color scheme, 'cept I'll have a black tower too.
          Attached Files
          Freude am Fahren.

Comment

thats sweet

Comment

Ruune, I dont even want to see your boat when you get it becuase your color scheme(my favorite) is going to be so insane I will want one!

Comment

haha.. I'll be sure and send you some pics. Oh yeah- my speakers came in today... 3 sets for $99/set!
                Attached Files
                Freude am Fahren.

Comment

Ruune,
                  What speaker did you get. I would love to get info about where you got them and such. Sounds like a great price!

Comment

akdoc.. Those are Polk/Momo MMC650s. They usually retail for $200/set. IMHO Polk/Momo is the best of the best when it comes to sound quality. I had the previous generation components that these coaxes are based on in my F150, and I have yet to hear a cleaner, more responsive setup. They come with passive crossovers that are tuned and prewired specifically for these speakers.

Also, these are the same speakers that Mastercraft is installing as a premium sound upgrade on their '04 boats.
                    Attached Files
                    Freude am Fahren.

Comment

same speakers, but in tower cans...
                      Attached Files
                      Freude am Fahren.

Comment

hey ruune,

are the coax, true coax, or is the tweat sitting over the mid in that grill/basket thing?

can you take a pic of them dis-assembled? (if possible)

can't wait to hear them in your ride!! which amp are you going to run them with?

Comment

ruune, where do you get your tower cans??

Comment

theres a tweet that is completely seperate from the midwoofer. Basically, its newer versions MM6 components w/ a tweeter mounted over the midwoofer. The tweet is movable so that you can aim it and tune the sound stage.

As far as amps, I've got an Alpine MRV-F307 4-channel that I used to drive my MM 465 components in my truck. I'm planning on running the back 4 at 2ohms, but if I dont like the way that sounds, I've got an extra fosgate punch 100 that I can use for one of the sets. I'm also considering the option of running 3 MRV-T320s to the 6 speakers, but that'll be down the line... if Ive ever got money in my pocket again!

I dont think that they disassemble, but they are indeed a seperate tweet and midwoofer. They even have seperate leads on the basket for the mids and highs.

I cant wait to hear them too! I'm going to install those right off the bat, but it may take a couple of weeks for my subs, because I'm going to have custom sounds make a 10" sealed enclosure on each side, and I dunno how much thats going to set me back. The 10's I'm using are two Alpine 1040D Type Rs, pushed by a 2-channel Fosgate 501s rated at 1500 watts peak (I believe).

As for the head unit, I ordered that around the same time as the momos, but it'll be delivered on friday. I was thinking about a sony head unit, but I decided to stick with alpine, and got a CDA-9827 CD/MP3 player.
                            Freude am Fahren.

Comment

akdoc... I dont have tower speakers yet. Those arent mine in the pic, just a pic that I found to illustrate the speakers. I do believe that they're factory mastercraft parts.
                              Freude am Fahren.

Comment

Working...
                              X