Propeller Recommendation - 2016 R21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Propeller Recommendation - 2016 R21

Upgrading my current propeller for R21. Confirming recommendation that Acme 1433 is way to go for surf/wakeboarding. Also should I purchase that C clamp prop puller or is that a gimmick?

I'd recommend buying the weekend saver kit with the puller and toss your old prop in the bag with the tools.

Comment

Id start by knowing what my current prop is. And "stock" is not an ACME model number The 1433 is a good prop, but may not be the best return on the investment. This why I like to know where the bar is set right now. Lake elevation? Do you need to travel long distance at a decent speed to get to a particular part of the lake? Always a large crew + lots of ballast?

No, the C-clamp puller is not a gimmick. Its the most efficient way to remove the prop. Its a purpose-built tool.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Elevation is 653 feet. Midwest lake. Small 600 acre lake. So no long distances anywhere I actually do not know but am assuming that it is the original prop; there was 1 owner and had only 200 hours when I purchased the boat. Boat varies w/ numbers: can go from 3 people to 10..

Comment

Working...
        X