2001 2100v Fluid Change/Wakesurf Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2001 2100v Fluid Change/Wakesurf Setup

So I am not claiming to have the best products (or right ones for that matter) but just put together a small video highlight getting some fluids changed and out on the water to showcase what I think is a great surf wave. I was also just messing around with this gimbaled phone holder I bought and want to mess with some different editing software too... this was done with GoPro’s free studio and Apple’s Movie Maker, but I think I am going to switch over to Adobe Premier Rush. I only have an iPad to do my edits so trying to get my hands on something user friendly if y’all have any recommendations. The end goal is to include links to products with prices and fine tune volumes and better transitions.... sorry for the loud music and windy background noises.

https://youtu.be/mwFXhjWLFoU

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good stuff Mike. We even got a voice cameo from Max.
    Diggin on your new lake location and setup.
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Nice video h2osk8er00! I've got the same boat so the maintenance tips are great. I have a video of my surf setup as well, linked below. Looks like you've got your wave nicely dialed in, I might need to get a little more weight and/or get the perfect pass working to get there.

https://youtu.be/8G1GdrNPt1s

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
        Good stuff Mike. We even got a voice cameo from Max.
        Diggin on your new lake location and setup.
        HAHA.. Thanks Mike! Love it here! Water is super low but still enough to surf so far. Got out twice thus far but that snow knocked us down a bit! I need to check on the boat motor... knock on wood. Yes Max is turning into a little videographer! He will easily be much better than me! Looking forward to catching back up in September! Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by WakeWes View Post
          Nice video h2osk8er00! I've got the same boat so the maintenance tips are great. I have a video of my surf setup as well, linked below. Looks like you've got your wave nicely dialed in, I might need to get a little more weight and/or get the perfect pass working to get there.

https://youtu.be/8G1GdrNPt1s
          Just watched your video! Nice job! I had that same shaper but got rid of it... didn’t think about shaving it down but looks to be effective! I have a few other videos showing the wave while surfing and needless to say our boats can do a lot when propped right and weighted down. Gets a little scary to drive though. Need to get that perfect pass back up if yours is down and update it to the GPS StarGazer man... it will make your drivers super happy to and your wave will be much more consistent. FYI, I am running 3,200lbs ballast but only a driver for additional weight. You should see some of the other videos on my YouTube channel but I am mainly on Instagram. Look me up! My moniker is ‘happy_famcamper’

Cheers,

Mike

Comment

Nice. One question though, how do you still have that tower, bro?
            You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
              Nice. One question though, how do you still have that tower, bro?
              LoL.... YES! Don’t Jinx me man! Plus, BROKE *** MILITARY here. It may be the last one standing but it is still standing my good friend. (KNOCK ON WOOD).

Comment

We're still running the old tower too, seems ok for surfing but a big guy wakeboarding would be sketchy. Thanks h2osk8er00! What prop are you running?

Comment

Originally posted by WakeWes View Post
                  We're still running the old tower too, seems ok for surfing but a big guy wakeboarding would be sketchy. Thanks h2osk8er00! What prop are you running?
                  I am rocking an 1847... I have used it everywhere from Sea Level up to 1,500 feet with no issues. Yeah I don’t take the wakeboard in the boat anymore... lol... hung it up a few seasons ago (by few like 4 years)!

Comment

Working...
                  X