Replacement teak swim platform brackets for 2001 21V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement teak swim platform brackets for 2001 21V

2001 21V -- Anyone know of a source for replacement teak swim platform brackets (see pics for the style on my boat). I know they can be custom fabricated, and have found something very similar online that would work, but don't have the slots that allow the platform to be removed under the transom overhang (most I find are made to have the platform need to slide all the way off the post before removing.) After 20 years of lots of use (boat has over 1800 hours on it), the metal against metal motion has shaved away too much off both parts of the brackets, and the steel pins used the hold it on have expanded the holes in the aluminum so much they allow the platform to come off. Any help would be appreciated.

Try bakesonline they look very close from what I can tell.

Comment

https://alloymarine.com/products/rem...deck-brackets/

Comment

Thanks Lee -- one of the brackets on their website look exactly like what I need. Appreciate you taking time to point me to them. Now if I can just get them to call me back!

Comment

I ordered new custom brackets from them and it is best to email and they were quite quick to reply that way.

Comment

You Inner Passion in Your Heart.Everyone -every person in this world has a Dream: a passion, a vision in
            their life that pulls them and urges them to move forward in life. You, my friend have this vision within
            you, it "whispers" to you occasionally, but in some cases it cries out. It cries out to be listened to and
            acted upon because this vision comes from your soul.Find your inner fire, your sense of purpose; this fire
            will help you harness strengths you're not even aware you have. New York homes for rent near me Be connected with your inner passions -
            your Life's Dreams, and live that passion every day.

Comment

I appreciate that bruh, that is far out. I needed that this morning.

Comment

Working...
              X