1999 21V - Port Side Windshield (front/curved) Shattered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1999 21V - Port Side Windshield (front/curved) Shattered

Had a rock fly-up and shatter the front/curved port side windshield (water bonnet) on my boat last Friday heading to the lake for the last trip of the season. From some phone calls it sounds like the glass is no longer made so I am down to two options from the sounds of it....find a replacement piece or plexiglass. I have an appointment tomorrow at a custom glass place to take a look at it they thought they could come up with a solution. I also called marine glass specialties and they said they could make me a piece of plexiglass but I'd have to remove my window frame and send it to them so they could get the piece correct. Any other thoughts, options, ideas?

Thanks, Josh

Did you check with Taylor Made https://www.taylormadeproducts.com/w...***-solutions/
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

The third and I think only real option, is to purchase an entire new windshield.
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Working...
      X