2000 Tige 21v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 Tige 21v

Hey Everyone! Excited to be here and I really appreciate any input you can give me.
    I’m an experienced cable wakeboarder making the move over to boat riding. I’ve been saving money for a few years hoping to find a boat that will suit my needs. I’ve found a 2000 21v Riders edition... it has around 500 hrs. They’re selling it for 13,500 USD. I will need to give it a tower, ballast and a swim platform. It looks to be in really good condition. Is the asking price suitable for this boat?

Here are some photo’s of the boat

Comment

That is a clean boat for the money!! For 500 hours that is a steal,especially with todays market, better hop on it! Although I wouldn't get to held up on that, I really don't understand people getting hyped up over low hours boats when all the seals/rubber are dried up from not getting used. You'll want to add a tower, and somehow that doesn't have the stock crappy tower, which probably makes it a better deal. LOL

One thing I have noticed with the Tiges over other boats is that there is alot of prop wash in the middle of the wakeboard wake, maybe others will chime in on how to get rid of it.
      Last edited by Fabricator909; 08-24-2020, 02:45 PM. Reason: Hours

Comment

Prop wash with 2005 22i just FYI. It doesn't affect my boarding as it's in front of me.

vlcsnap-2020-08-24-12h06m41s356.png

Comment

Working...
        X