Help....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help....?

07 22ve 267 hrs new to me this year been a wonderful boat, last Friday though got a low oil pressure alarm, I wasn't driving but checked oil was a little low was due for oil change so I did that Saturday took it out today no bottom end grunt once on plane it seemed normal but the hole shot was lacking. Checked oil a little above the full mark. I only put out 1 gallon manual says 5.5 quarts figured would add after checking, used transfer pump on drain line not through dipstick and new filter. Getting a accurate reading after the first attempt is not real efficient. Im toying with removing some oil to take down to the acceptable on dipstick. Also thinking possible fuel filter where there is no bottom end but then mid way and top end are normal, also read about oil pressure sensors, any and all help is appreciated!

I would swap the fuel filter if you haven't. Boat is 13+ years old and who knows when it was changed last.

There is also the pickup tube on the fuel tank. It has a little screen at the bottom. I would suggest removing it if it doesn't fall into the tank while pulling the pick up tube.
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
    X