2000 21v with factory tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 21v with factory tower

need replacement cover. search finds covers but no warranty if dont fit. my factory tower mounted on top of gunnels, not side of gunnels, so having problem finding replacement. alternative is to order cover for boat without tower and have it customized to fit around tower feet. any suggestions? thanks.

Factory tower was mounted on the top not sides.

Comment

thats what i said.

Comment

Then I do not understand the question. Soryy

Comment

no problem since appreciate response anyway. problem for me is finding replacement custom cut cover for my boat with factory tower feet mounted top of gunnels. i find sources that have covers for me but for tower mounted on side of gunnels and they offer no warranty if doesnt fit (obviously?). ill keep looking. thanks.

Comment

Have you tried bald mikes? I got a cover from them for my 24V a while ago. Fit great and matched the original cover with cut outs for the tower. I didn’t look your boat up specifically but check them out. https://baldmikes.com

Comment

https://dealerguide.carvercovers.com...e_id=&line_id=

https://westlandcovers.com/exact-fit...tform-i-b.html

Comment

thanks again for the referrals. hope to find theyre ok to return covers that customer finds dont fit. more to come.

Comment

Why would it not fit?

Comment

tried the 3 referrals, couple already tried and same answers, either dont have the cover cut for tower and or dont allow returns unless their fault or boat mfg (again big question for feet installed top or side of gunnels vs how they would custom cut the cover for me). nice try and will continue search. thanks again.

Comment

moondoggy I am having the same issue with a 1999 21v riders edition with factory tower. I found a post in here on a 2001 2100v being the same as a 21v except for interior and graphics, but really want to make sure that is the case. I reached out to Nick from that forum who was a regional manager for Tige at the time. Can you keep me posted if you find anything out about this and I will do the same for you?

Comment

Originally posted by gumby
                        Here is a pic of my 2000 21v the tower is not factory correct for the year but the mounts have not been moved.
                        [ATTACH=JSON]**"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1248750}[/ATTACH]
                        That is an 2003 Wake Designs tower. Looks good on your boat.

Comment

good info. for gumby, when say holes correct, assume mean mounted top of gunnels, not side. vin tells mfg rep that my tower is factory install. my problem with the half dozen boat cover stores that wont accept return if holes not correct for 450 to $800 cover. also have older post about my ski pylon stuck in the iron rack. bought boat 2014 and appears pylon never lowered and guess corroded. want to lower it so when collapse tower, it rests properly on back of rear seat.

rba8053, more to come. thanks again.

Comment

thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by gumby
                              Here is a pic of my 2000 21v the tower is not factory correct for the year but the mounts have not been moved.
                              [ATTACH=JSON]**"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1248750}[/ATTACH]
                              Can you tell me about your bimini? I've still got the original crap tower on my 2000 21v Rider's and am ready for a new one, but want to find a bimini that can double as a rack. It looks like you have a couple racks on yours to keep boards, skis, etc. Is that a custom job, or did you order that form somewhere?

Comment

Working...
                              X