RZ2 cooling system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RZ2 cooling system

Odd question. We just purchased a 2013 RZ2. I was going through and familiarizing myself with the pcm ex343 with cantium and have a question. All my manuals show a heat exchanger with coolant reservoir. Mine does not appear to have one. No heat exchanger and circ and raw pumps appear to be OEM connected...what am I missing here?

The 343 is the 5.7L, what engine size does the manual indicate its for? The 6.2L ( i think they were at the 6.2L by 2013) was closed cool. Cant remember if they offer a closed cooling saltwater 343.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Every 343 I've seen was open loop(entirely fresh water). The 409 is closed cooled.

I'm with Mike in the "not sure if 343 was ever optioned as a closed cool for salt" camp.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Definitely open loop, the pcm docs have nothing about open, only closed so there me off.

Comment

Working...
        X