2005 Tige 22V purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 Tige 22V purchase

Hello I am new to this group and wanted to reach for a little assistance.

I'm looking at purchasing my first wakeboard/surf/skate boat and looking at a 2005 Tige 22v. This will actually be my first boat purchase. I don't know a ton about the boat at the moment but will be setting a time to meet up and check out the boat.
    ​​​​​
    What are the main things to look at when checking out a used boat like this?

The owner says the boat is in excellent condition and seems so from the pictures.

Thanks for any input or suggestions.

https://www.theboatlocker.com/invent...7076-10627428i

Here is another one for sale.

Comment

Posting a link to the ad where you found the boat would help a lot. Does it have ballast already plumbed in?? Check engine oil, trans, and v drive fluids. Does it have Perfect Pass installed?? When was the impeller last serviced?? Hows the steering cable feel??

Theres a ton of other stuff, but I get to go over boats daily. If you PM me your email I can send you what we call our "Pre Sale Inspection" checklist. Is a list of things to check on the boat.

Comment

Thank you both for the replies. I haven't received a response from the seller yet so maybe it was not available anymore or a scam or some sort.

I have the Craigslist add below.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...148611146.html

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

that price, boat for sale in minnesota with cali registration and lots of misspellings including the boat model.
          bet it's a scam.

but probably ok if they tell you to send deposit and they will collect the rest once the boat is delivered to you ...... hahaha
          2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
          2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Yeah... That's what I was kind of thinking as well... Surprised they didn't try to fish for more info or anything.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

give it time. they will.
              2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
              2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Wow.. the add is a must read....pretty funny.

“The boat has all things to get your waterspouts in motion.....”

MNTigeMan....keep looking, I’m sure you’ll be able to find a nice ride......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Bamer; 07-01-2020, 03:34 PM.

Comment

That sounds like an awesome name for a boat. Waterspouts In Motion
                  Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                  X