Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prop shaft and Seal for 2015 Z3 with Raptor 400?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prop shaft and Seal for 2015 Z3 with Raptor 400?

Hit a log Friday night and bent my prop and prop shaft. I know which prop I need. Can someone help with which shaft and seal I need to buy? Any other parts to replace the shaft? I have a mechanic tee'd up, but need the parts. Thanks!

You shouldn't need to replace the seal as its dripless. If you want to do though anyways Glide brand dripless seals is what they are using on new builds. You era should have been an XPC. Any dripless seal for an 1 and 1/8" shaft will work

https://www.glidebearings.com/produc...ystem-gmss-kit

Its a 1 1/8" shaft, cant remember the length off hand. I would order thru a Tige dealer.
    Last edited by freeheel4life; 06-21-2020, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Thanks Freeheel. As always, you are awesome! I have a (ahem) Malibu mechanic working on the side to fix. The Tige dealer I trust is over an hour away and if they are like the boat shops I've talked to, it's going to be a while to get me in. He's telling me the shaft, seal and strut are toast, but the prop can be refinished.

He's asking for the shaft length so he can order. Anyone know what length?

Comment

Koolaid got me! For future reference it's 57.125 long.

Comment

Happy to provide any assistance / answer questions regarding the Glide Systems!

- Tim II
          Glide Bearings & Seal Systems
          tcreighton@glidebearings.com

Comment

Working...
          X